Friday, May 17, 2013
First..
I been thinking of a starting a blog for quite a while but it finally happened out the blue after reading the blog of my friend IQ. I was trying to think of a good topic to start my blog- three days of thinking and I got no where. So, my first blog will be about starting my first blog :) When i tried to start the blog, I came across some draft blogs- things I had written for myself three years ago. I could tell that I have changed so much as a person since those three years. I have changed so much that I could go back in time and tell my old self to cut it out :P. Yet, sometimes I feel like I am no different than that person. But I always wish I had things written down somewhere, where i could look back one day and remember those thoughts, live through these feelings again. So, here's to jotting down my thoughts and may be three years down the road, I will look back at this and reminisce about my old self :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yayyyyyyyyyy :D Congrats on the first - after getting super excited about blogging and then hitting the rut thinking WHAT to write all I can say after pacing the corridors like a relative awaiting the birth of the baby: FINALLY :D Welcome my doodieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D and now you're going to find it much easier to rant away without worrying about your first impression :D
ReplyDeletehaha relative awaiting the birth of the baby.. yes it was that serious LOL... Thank you doodieeee :D and thank you for inspiring me :P and yess here comes the rants haha
DeleteWaiting for the rants
DeleteFinally you're here :)
ReplyDelete*Extends a very warm welcome to you* :D umm okay *fidgets* OKAYY :D Lol
Thank you Invisible Smoke :) It just took some time cuz well i am always late for thing :P
DeleteYayyy welcome to the blogging world!!! I've beeen waiting for you (not in a creepy way though)
ReplyDelete*hug*
Thank you for the welcome Wanderer..
DeleteJust realized that I never commented on the content of the post itself :)
DeleteSometimes even I wish that I had started writing earlier, to see the contrast between my younger self and my present self. But then other times I can look as little as a few months or even days back, and still see a difference.
Roo WTH! younger self? you areeeeeeeeeeeeeee the YOUNGER SELF NOW LOL
DeleteDon't make us feel so old Lol
Smoke don't be so fastidiously retentive :P Jo bhi she is she always has a younger self! Ek thappar maru muh te huff sometimes you just take da pizz....a. :P Kya "us" huh huh we're all young and sexy :P
DeleteLOL I already feel old :P I look at kids in high school and i am feel like i am from another generation :P
DeleteEt tu brute! Oh yeah? I felt old when I was looking at kids in kindergarten when I was in 2nd grade! Hmphhh!
DeleteIS! What IQ said, no matter how old I am, I will always have a younger self!!
DeleteAnd you guys aren't old at all! :P It's just me who's younger
welcome angel :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Nerdy :)
Delete