Saturday, July 13, 2013

Theme of the day: EGGS

I had some left over onions and tomatoes from my last curry and I was trying to think what I could make. IQ and Invisible Smoke suggested I make an Omlette. I did not actual eggs and I was too lazy to go out again [plus it was raining]. So I ended up making it with egg beaters.

I almost cut my thumb while cutting the onions, threw the first omlette in the trash :P. I was kinda disappointed by the look but it actually tasted pretty good.


I had some more eggs and onions and tomatoes left over; so I made Egg Kheema. This was actually delicious [i am not boasting :P]. You were supposed to make it with actual eggs but egg beaters is all I had LOL.


11 comments:

  1. OMG YOU DID COOK!! I almost gave up :P Woohoo :D okk let me look properly:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I have to say your "egg kheema" looks better than the Omelette... BTW IS suggested omelette (you didn't want to make my suggestion :P)...and he is omelette pro - so i can safely tell you his omelette looks way better than this but damn good job on first try considering that you didnt have 'real eggs' hahahaha :D and that aside I am sooo sure it tasted awesome :D you threw first one in trash :O did you put it on low heat like he told you :O LOL oh Angel!

      Delete
    2. LOL. I can make regular omlette with no veggie but yeah my first time making indian omlette :P My sister called when i was making it and i got distracted to the first one was in trash LOL...

      Delete
  2. Oooooooo egg keema lol you mean scrambled eggs :d Looks delish!!! the omelette doesn't look so bad either... :D I'm proud of you Jim Carrey :D

    What happened about the rice ? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you :D
      no, It's keema, I saw the recipe online for lamb kheema and i put eggs instead of lamb. You were supposed to put egg pieces but i didn't have that :P next time i will try with egg pieces lol.

      i just ate it with regular rice LOL

      Delete
  3. Shouldve thought of frittata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am gonna make frittata next weekend. I love Frittata :D

      Delete
  4. bhurjeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D im having some for breakfast tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum!! I think i am gonna eat the eggs to breakfast too now :D

      Delete
  5. WHERE IS ANGEL! WAKEY WAKEY LIKE IQ DEMANDS!

    ReplyDelete