A little background :P I hate cooking. In my 27 years of existence, I can count by my hand [k may be toes too] the number of times I turned on the stove. It might be even more shocking if I tell you that I have lived alone for the last 6 years. I have no idea how I survive but I do LOL.
After my birthday this year I decided that I should at least try this whole cooking thing :P It took me almost a month and a very depressing me to finally start :P I had to get my mind to stop thinking about things and be depressed and decided hey why not!
This is dedicated to IQ since she had attempted to motivate me to cook for 8 years :P.. Cauliflower and tomato curry!

hey angel ..looks good :P congratulations and welcome to the amateur cooks group :P
ReplyDeleteThank you Nerdy.. I am gonna try to keep up :P
DeleteOh my god :O *FAINTS* :O OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. *gets up and hyperventilates* YOU COOKED? YOU DID NOT TELL ME THISSSSSSSSS OH MY GOD *breathes*
ReplyDeleteOh it looks so good :O I am stunned! And so so proud of you (omg after all this time?!)... wow... :| now that you've got a foot in, I can see a whole new world opening up with your culinary skills....something correlated to matrimony skills.... :P
DeleteOn an aside: for some reason this reminds me of johnny's noodles LOL
Deletehaha.. well i wasn't planning on it and then i come home and felt blah and was like hmm let me cook and surprise IQ :P Yes! I cooked it with my own two hands and ten fingers LOL
Deleteand Johnny's noddles LOL why? ahh man what would i do to see that video one more time LOL
LOL and thank god you still have those fingers :P and I donno why just seeing how the 'damn pan' is positioned on the stove.. haha memories
DeleteBTW LOL that makes me ask: what WOULD you do to see that video again? :P
DeleteLOL, i will give u godiva chocolate if you show it to me :P
DeleteYayyyyy I'm coming overr to eatt
ReplyDeleteWanderer, Come on over :) I am still alive so i think it's safe :P
DeleteAngel :O This actually looks amazing! Hell I hate veggies and I'd happily dig into this dish :D Way to go !! and you gotta keep cooking .... :P
ReplyDeleteSorry about the tardiness.. I'm lazy plus life has been kinda hectic .. :)
Once again, I'm very proudful of yous :D
Thank you thank you..
DeleteI am trying to figure out what to cook next :P
On a more serious note though.. I'd really like to know how you managed living by yourself for 6 years and never cooking Lol
ReplyDeleteKettle and pot...
Deletehaha.. frozen food and take out :P now i am tired of frozen food lol and plus i was like eh i achieved a lot of things in life and I need to start taking cooking as a challenge LOL
Delete